Sony Anycast Class
This one night course on the Sony Anycast system is designed for a member who would like to produce a multi-camera shoot in the field and then share with the St.Paul community via SPNN's channels and website.
The Anycast system allows for adding titles, regulating audio and live switching between up to four cameras. In this one night class you will learn the basics of setting up the cameras and connecting them to the Anycast, setting up the intercom system, creating titles and mixing audio. When you have completed a shoot with this sytem it should be ready to share with the St. Paul communtiy.
Upon completetion of the class, active membership and having attended the Intro to Community Media course members can reserve the Sony Anycast and two PD 170 cameras to produce their media to share with the St. Paul community. Additional cameras can be reserved by other basic camera certified members of SPNN.
Class attendees who desire to use SPNN cameras must have attended an orientation session and be active members of SPNN.
This class meets quarterly.
Time: 6:30 PM-8:30PM
Cost: $30 for members
Upcoming schedule of classes. Pay online or in-person with a credit or debit card. You will need to register in-person if you are paying by cash, check or money order. No Refunds will be given to cancellations made later than 48 hours prior to the start date of the workshop.
Class/Workshop Payment and Cancellation Policy
- Registration deadlines are five days prior to the class or workshop. Space is assigned on a first-come basis. Registrations must include payment in full to be valid. Registrations are accepted beyond the registration deadlines as long as space is available.
- If minimum enrollment has not been reached by four days prior to a course starting date, SPNN may cancel the class. If so, students will immediately be notified and receive a full refund by mail or charge card credit within 5 business days.
- You may pay via credit card, cash, check, or money order. If mailing in the payment it must be received 5 days prior to the date of the class. Please don't mail cash.
- A 48-hour cancellation notice is required for you to receive a credit, minus a $10 administration fee.
- We reserve the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances.