Adobe Premiere CC 2018
This introductory course in Adobe Premiere is geared towards SPNN members who would like edit a project to share with the St.Paul community via SPNN's channels and website. Non members can take this class to edit on their own systems, but would need to take the intro to SPNN class and become member prior to reserving SPNN edit rooms.
In this one night course you will be walked step by step through the process as you create a project, import footage, create titles, adjust audio and export your finished "project" for SPNN. Two to three students (depending on class size) will share a computer and use SPNN footage to create a project. After this class students will be able to create a finished piece of their own.
Requirements for Certification
You must attend this one night class. Upon completetion of the class, active membership and having attended the Intro to Community Media course members can reserve the edit rooms to produce their media to share with the St. Paul community.
Class attendees who desire to use SPNN cameras must have attended an orientation session and be active members of SPNN.
This class meets the third Tuesday and Wednesday of every month.
Time: 6:30 PM-8:30PM
Cost: $30 for members, $50 for non members
Upcoming schedule of classes. Pay online or in-person with a credit or debit card. You will need to register in-person if you are paying by cash, check or money order. No Refunds will be given to cancellations made later than 48 hours prior to the start date of the workshop.
Class/Workshop Payment and Cancellation Policy
- Registration deadlines are five days prior to the class or workshop. Space is assigned on a first-come basis. Registrations must include payment in full to be valid. Registrations are accepted beyond the registration deadlines as long as space is available.
- If minimum enrollment has not been reached by four days prior to a course starting date, SPNN may cancel the class. If so, students will immediately be notified and receive a full refund by mail or charge card credit within 5 business days.
- You may pay via credit card, cash, check, or money order. If mailing in the payment it must be received 5 days prior to the date of the class. Please don't mail cash.
- A 48-hour cancellation notice is required for you to receive a credit, minus a $10 administration fee.
- We reserve the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances.