The coronovirus situation is ever changing and it can be hard to keep up with what's happening. We have created a space that has links to helpful information, multilingual videos around COVID-19, and SPNN procedures during this time.
SPNN is currently closed to the public, but we have continue to do work with our media partners, provide support for our 32 CTEP members (including virtual Corps days), and provide technical help to our members and community. Find out more infromation here.
Links to Information About COVID-19
- #StayHomeMN FAQ
- Saint Paul MN Coronavirus Response
- MN Department of Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
Links to Sites for help dealing with the impact of COVID-19
- Xcel Energy's COVID response.
- DEED (Department of Employment and Economic Development) for unemployement questions.
- MHFA (Minnesota Housing Finance Agency) for information around suspending evictions.
- DHS (MN Department of Human Services) for information regarding healthcare workers, license holders, county and tribal workers, grantees and other program administrators.
- MN Department of Human Rights. If you have experienced discrimination from a business or organization, contact the Minnesota Department of Human Rights: call 651-539-1133 to speak with an investigator
MDH has videos on handwashing and the basics of MN's stay at home order. You can find them here. The handwashing videos are done in 8 different languages.
Twin Cities Public Television and SPNN created multilingual productions of TPT's Coronavirus: An Almanac Special. You can watch episodes here.
Public Service Announcements
These videos were created by the State of MN. SPNN assisted on the videos with non-English subtitles.
These 15 second videos have subtitles in English, Amharic, Hmong, Karen, Oromo, Russian, Somali, and Spanish.
These 30 second videos have subtitles in English, Amharic, Hmong, Karen, Oromo, Russian, Somali, and Spanish.
These 60 second videos have subtitles in English, Amharic, Hmong, Karen, Oromo, Russian, Somali, and Spanish.