This class is geared towards SPNN members who would like to use SPNN's 4 HD camera studio to produce a program to share with the St.Paul community via SPNN's channels and website.
Lights, Camera, Audio in the Studio- In this session you will learn how to do camera composition and engineering, lighting, teleprompter and audio basics as well as safety. We will also go over the rules governing studio use.
Switcher, Graphics, Audio Engineering in the Control Room- In this session we will leran how to do graphics, switcher and audio engineering as well as directing. Attendees must have already taken the intro class and the LIghts, Camera and Audio class.
Studio Practicum- You and your crew will be mentored on how to do a studio shoot.
Requirements for Certification
To reserve the studio you need to take all three classes. You can take classes individual if you plan to assist on another member's shoot,
Class attendees who desire to use SPNN studio must have attended an orientation session and be active members of SPNN.
Quarterly as needed.
Upcoming schedule of classes. Pay online or in-person with a credit or debit card. You will need to register in-person if you are paying by cash, check or money order. No Refunds will be given to cancellations made later than 48 hours prior to the start date of the workshop.
Class/Workshop Payment and Cancellation Policy
- Registration deadlines are five days prior to the class or workshop. Space is assigned on a first-come basis. Registrations must include payment in full to be valid. Registrations are accepted beyond the registration deadlines as long as space is available.
- If minimum enrollment has not been reached by four days prior to a course starting date, SPNN may cancel the class. If so, students will immediately be notified and receive a full refund by mail or charge card credit within 5 business days.
- You may pay via credit card, cash, check, or money order. If mailing in the payment it must be received 5 days prior to the date of the class. Please don't mail cash.
- A 48-hour cancellation notice is required for you to receive a credit, minus a $10 administration fee.
- We reserve the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances.