Limited Income Membership
To qualify: You must be at least 18 and enrolled in one or more of the following: TANF, MFIP, WIC, General Assistance, Medical Assistance, MinnesotaCare, Supplemental Security Income, Social Security Disability Benefits, Food Stamps, Section 8, or Free/Reduced Price School Meals. If are not on another program, but make less than 138% of the Federal Poverty Guideline you also qualify for a limited income membership.
Present your photo ID and one of the following documents at the access desk prior to your first class.
- EBT card
- Medical assistance card (includes MinnesotaCare)
- Section 8 document
- WIC folder
- Supplemental Security Income verification
- Social Security Disability Benefits verification
- Free/reduced school meal approval
- RCA card (Refugee Cash Assistance)
- General Assistance verification